We provide you with a way to support excellence in our schools on a tax-deductible basis. You can do this by making direct contributions, memorials, or gifts. We use the contributions for
- Science Education
- Support of the Visual and Performing Arts
- Staff Development Scholarships
- Mini-Grants to Teachers for Class Projects
- Donations to School Libraries
Who benefits? The short answer is EVERYONE!
Students will be provided with special programs that wouldn’t normally be available. These programs are all designed to maximize learning opportunities.
- Students are provided with special programs that wouldn’t normally be available. These programs are all designed to maximize learning opportunities.
- Businesses share their resources and reap the benefits of competent, career-oriented students who will later enter the workforce.
- Teachers are able to enrich classroom knowledge and use innovative learning aids.
- Community members gain confidence in our education system through their involvement with the students and schools.
Why we need you:
We need your support. Are you a business or individual who has a vested interest in producing a qualified, educated workforce and responsible citizens? We welcome your interest and contributions. The members of the Board of Directors would like to thank you for your consideration and would be happy to answer any question.
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com